Each of our 12 divisions of stainless steel & special metal reroll mills and service centers in 5 countries specialize in producing metal strip, foil and wire products for critical end uses in the Energy and Power Generation Industries.
- Waspaloy® and L605 are used in Turbine Blades/Stator Vanes used in jet propulsion.
- 300 series stainlessfor Compressor Parts
- Nickel Alloys & 316L Stainless for Nuclear Products
- Special shapes are also rolled to near net parts for Seal Strips in Steam Turbines.
- Special Metals Cable Wrap fro Downhole Drilling
- Inconel® X-750, Haynes® 188, Hastelloy® C-22
- Hastelloy C-276 for High Temperature Superconductor Tape (HTSC)
Manufacturers of these critical applications know it’s not just about the alloy, material dimensions and delivery. It’s about the testing, certifications and all necessary documentation that is key to a seamless transaction.
We have the staff, testing knowledge and generations of critical application experience you can rely on.