This summer, Ulbrich is inviting our community — everyone from team members and customers to friends and family — to read with us. Continuous professional and personal development is one of our four tenets and summer is the perfect time to expand your horizons by reading a great book or two.
Our 2022 Summer Reading list includes fiction and non-fiction books, each a page-turner guaranteed to introduce readers to new ideas, characters, and conflicts. Whether you’re looking to find motivation, education, or entertainment, there’s a book for you.
The list was curated from a selection of fascinating reads recommended by Chris Ulbrich, key customers & suppliers, and other members of the Ulbrich community. This is the first year of what we believe will be a lasting Ulbrich tradition.
Visit 2022 Summer Reading List | Ulbrich to learn more about each book, purchase physical or digital editions, and sign up for our Summer Book Club.
- American Kingpin by Nick Bolton
- Ukraine by Serhy Yekelchyk
- They Ask, You Answer by Marcus Sheridan
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- The Outlaw Ocean by Ian Urbina
- The Emperor of All Maladies by Siddhartha Mukherjee
- Skunk Works by Ben Rich
- Leadership In Turbulent Times by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- American Buffalo by Steve Rinella
- The Goal by Eliyahu M. Goldratt & Jeff Cox
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown