Stainless Steel Strip – Special Metals Strip – Foil – Shaped Wire – PV Ribbon
Ulbrich Stainless Steels and Special Metals, Inc., is a global precision re-roller and distributor of stainless steel strip, special metals strip, foil, shaped wire, fine wire, sheet, plate, bar and PV ribbon products. Our precision rolled strip and service center products are known for their excellent reliability and superior performance in critical applications. These products are the result of years of metallurgical development, offering properties well beyond those of ordinary metals. Our job is to supply you with metals engineered to enhance and improve your processes and products. We offer twelve locations in five countries including Asia, Europe, and North America, with additional sales representation, world-wide.
- Precision Rolled Stainless Steel and Special Metals Strip and Foil
- Precision Rolled Stainless Steel and Special Metals Flat Wire and Fine Wire
- Precision Rolled Stainless Steel and Special Metals Shapes and Profiles
- Stainless Steel & Aluminum Sheet, Plate, Bar & Tubing in Eastern Canada
- Stainless Steel and Special Metals Slit Coil Service Centers
- PV Ribbon Products including Solar Cell Tabbing, Interconnect and Bus Wire
Engineered Metal Solutions for Demanding Applications
Ulbrich’s staff of highly trained and experienced Engineers, Product Managers, and Sales Executives are available to assist in all aspects of material selection and production of your stainless steel or special metals requirements. We strive to provide our customers with personalized material solutions designed to suit their needs and manufacturing processes. Whether we are restricting material chemistry, narrowing mechanical property ranges for forming, tension levelling for flatness, or providing a shaped edge for semi-finished product, we will provide an engineered solution for your material specifications. Our commitment to providing the highest quality stainless steel and special metals strip, foil, and wire products, is the cornerstone of our success.
- Superior Material Selection, Availability, and Consistency
- State-of-the-Art Equipment & Skilled Production Teams Produce Extreme Nano-Tolerances on Metals as Thin as .00039″
- Technical Teams of Metallurgists, Product & Market Managers, and Sales Professionals that partner on all Aspects of Product Process Enhancement, Quality, Specifications and Inventory Management
- Rapid Prototype to Production
- Unmatched Industry Market Managers Skilled in Critical Application Product Development and Production Problem Solving