Stainless Steel Strip has been the flagship product of Ulbrich’s since 1924. Our extensive inventory of stainless steel alloys, along with our six Sendzimir and three 4-high rolling mills make us uniquely equipped to roll precision stainless strip to exacting dimensions. Along with our mills, we offer eight controlled atmosphere annealing lines as well as stainless coil cleaning, Ungerer tension leveling, slitting, edging and oscillate winding.
For nearly a century, our engineers have worked closely with our customers to design a custom strip product for each application they require. From material selection to proprietary rolling processes, our staff is available for each step of the manufacturing process. Our engineers and highly skilled sales staff are experienced in designing custom strip products for your R & D prototype order or large production run.
We offer large inventories of stainless coil and worldwide manufacturing facilities in North America, Asia, Europe and Latin America. This network of raw material and global production ensures your precision stainless steel strip will arrive to you where and when you need it.
Stainless Strip Available Alloys
- Austenitic: 201, 301, 302, 304, 304L, 305, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 321, Carpenter® 20 CB
- Ferritic: 430, 430li, 434, 444
- Duplex: 2304, 2205, 2507
- Martensitic: 410, 440A
- Precipitation Hardening Grades: 17-7PH®, 17-4®, 15-7Mo®, A286, AM 350
(Additional Alloys Available Upon Request)
The Ulbrich Stainless Advantage:
- Precision Rolling to Extra-Close Tolerances
- .0005″ to .125″ Gauge
- Oscillate & Ribbon Winding
- Coil Finishing, Dull-Bright, Special Textures & Coatings
- ISO 9001, ISO 17025, AS9100, A2LA, LCS, NadCap, GEAE and Rolls Royce
- Worldwide Manufacturing