Nitinol Strip (Ni-45Ti), a Nickel Titanium alloy, also known as a “shape memory alloy”, is produced to a ‘strip-like’ product by flattening round wire. Our Nitinol is offered in both B (Binary) and C (Chrome Doped). Our width capabilities for this flattened wire product is .0015″ to 1.0″. The thickness capability is determined by the overall aspect ratio.
Nitinol is used for applications that require the material to “remember” it’s original shape, making it a natural for medical components and eyeglass frames. Our team of Product Managers and highly skilled Engineers are experienced in producing this unique alloy for demanding end uses.
- Ni-45Ti B (Binary)
- Ni-45Ti C (Chrome Doped)
- Width: .0015″ to 1.00″
- Thickness: Dependent on Overall Aspect Ratio
- Conditions: As-Drawn Superelastic or Straight Anneal
- Finish: Standard Black Oxide, Oxide Free and Custom Oxides on Larger Flat Sizes
- ISO 9001, ISO 17025, AS9100, A2LA, LCS, NadCap, GEAE and Rolls Royce
The Ulbrich Nitinol Advantage
- Burr Free Rolled From Round Wire
- Continuous Coils with Fewer Welds
- Oscillate, Spooled, Block and Special Packaging
- Close Dimensional Tolerances