Ulbrich Stainless Steels and Special Metals, Inc., is a global precision re-roller and distributor of stainless steel strip, special metals strip, foil, shaped wire, fine wire, sheet, plate, bar and PV ribbon products. Our precision rolled strip and service center products are known for their excellent reliability and superior performance in critical applications. These products are the result of years of metallurgical development, offering properties well beyond those of ordinary metals. Our job is to supply you with metals engineered to enhance and improve your processes and products. We offer twelve locations in five countries including Asia, Europe, and North America, with additional sales representation, world-wide.
- Precision Rolled Stainless Steel and Special Metals Strip and Foil
- Precision Rolled Stainless Steel and Special Metals Flat Wire and Fine Wire
- Precision Rolled Stainless Steel and Special Metals Shapes and Profiles
- Stainless Steel & Aluminum Sheet, Plate, Bar & Tubing in Eastern Canada
- Stainless Steel and Special Metals Slit Coil Service Centers
- PV Ribbon Products including Solar Cell Tabbing, Interconnect and Bus Wire
The Ulbrich Advantage
- Thin gauge strip, foil and wire with narrow width capabilities
- Exceptional repeatability with physical properties to improve your processes and performance
- Extremely close dimensional, camber, and flatness tolerances
- Precision slitting, edging, levelling and packaging
- Extensive selection of stainless steel, special metals, nickel alloys, titanium, cobalt, niobium, nitinol, and exotic alloys in stock
- ISO Certified
- Rolls Royce, GE and Pratt & Whitney approved
- NADCAP approved lab
- Custom R&D quantities in addition to large production runs
- 12 facilities in North America, Asia and Europe
There are many production and material capabilities that Ulbrich offers but, in the end, it’s the people at Ulbrich who make the difference. We are a family-owned company in its fourth generation of leadership. Our dedicated leadership and highly skilled team of metallurgists, product managers, engineers, equipment operators and professional sales staff, provides the environment for all our employees to focus their talent and energies in a common direction.
Total Customer Responsiveness – Total Company Involvement – Total Quality Commitment – Continuous Professional Development.